We’re committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform to the standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level, the use of automatic accessibility widget in accordance with our Terms of Service (AS IS).
We’ve done the following to make this website more accessible:
- Enabled keyboard navigation
- Enabled the ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align, etc.
- Highlighted links on the site
- Highlighted headers on the site
- Displayed an alternative description of the images
- Described words by mouse selection
- Removed blinking and flashing of moving elements
Please know that we’re dedicated to improving the accessibility features and interface. If you encounter an accessibility-related malfunction or a bug on this website, or if you’d like to suggest an improvement or a new feature, please email us at email@example.com